Friday, January 12

That's one hot toaster: Tricia Helfer in Playboy

Source: Chicago Tribune

Tricia Helfer, best known to fans of “Battlestar Galactica” as the Cylon Number 6, is the cover girl of the February issue of Playboy. This picture is artfully cropped (this is a family newspaper after all), but if you desire to see the whole layout, the issue goes on sale Friday.

There is an interview with Tricia that goes along with the pictorial (I read Playboy for the articles. No, really). Here are a couple of excerpts from the article:

On her wonder years: “I grew up with three sisters on a farm in Alberta. I hauled grain and cultivated the field. We didn’t have a television and I think the only movies we saw were “Star Wars’ and ‘Star Trek.’ I’m not a chick-flick kind of gal.”

On the fans: “I go to ‘Battlestar Galactica’ conventions because I love to meet fans. They are really intelligent, passionate people, and I appreciate those qualities. I feel a sense of duty because they are looking for Number 6, so I can’t just roll out of bed and show up. In real life I don’t get noticed that much because I don’t wear a blonde wig.”

No comments: